Happy Birthday Again 11.1.09

What a lucky boy.
Reading our card from Karen that says we get to go to Disney on Ice with them!

Logan getting his first Star Wars toy...he was very excited!

I even got a big ole kiss from the birthday boy! :-)

The kids were playing some sort of chasing game. Good times.


Okay, so just like last year, I decided to throw Logan two birthday parties. I know, some people may think it's crazy, but with my grandma and my parents attending one, I want them to be comfortable and happy, and really don't want to subject them to numerous kids running around like crazy people! So, this weekend I threw Logan a friend party. What a blast we had with all our little friends. The weather was actually quite nice, so the kids got to run around outside and burn off some energy. We had cupcakes, playtime, presents, and pirates! Thanks everyone for helping us celebrate Logan's birthday. We love you all. Life is good.

No comments: