Wild Animals 4.3.12

Hippos.
A giraffee enjoying a bite to eat!
My little lion.
My favorite animal...elephants!
Logan and I.
Grandma and her grandsons.
How do you not just love the orangutans???
A little monkeying around never hurt anyone!
The wolves were out and about!
And no zoo visit would be complete without a trip to feed the birds.
The tiger looked especially striking today!
My little guy being perfectly Logan!

It was zoo day today!  We wanted to kick off Spring Break right, so, even though it was raining, Grandma, Auntie Kim, Shaneo, Logan and I headed to the zoo.  And I have to say, even with the weather the way it was, it was fantastic!!!  The animals were great, the company was great, and we yet again, had a lovely day at the zoo.  Logan's already talking about the next time we get to come.  I think I really need to look into one of those zoo memberships!  :o)

No comments: