Getting Around 1.15.12



We are trying to make the most of Logan's limited mobility.  As long as he keeps his leg elevated, he seems to be just fine.  Today we got him to sit at his table for awhile to do some coloring.  We woke up to snow this morning, but for now I think we'll just admire it from afar!  So far the most challenging aspect of all this has been the bathroom...oh, and bath time.  But again, I'm so impressed with Loganberry.  He's such a trooper.  No complaints.  He can't go back to school until he has a hard cast, so he's going to miss even more days which sucks, but at least tomorrow is MLK day so we both get to be home.  I'm trying to think of  activities to keep him occupied and engaged.  I'm hoping once he gets a hard cast, he and I both will feel more confident about moving around.  As it is, I'm oh so very thankful that Santa brought us a Wii for Christmas.  Small blessings.  :o)

No comments: