Surprise! 2.5.12

The sign Anne made.
The cupcakes that Karen made to look like cups of coffee!  Ummm, yeah, awesome!
The kids really could have cared less about the Starbucks theme, they were just excited to get to play together!
One of the co-conspirators...oh Karen, you devious little lady you!
Karen had even made these adorable little party favors!!  Perfection!

Am I the luckiest lady, or what???  Linda, Karen, and I had arranged a "playdate" today at our house.  So, as the time for the playdate rolled around, Logan and I got ready to have some fun with our friends, when all of a sudden I hear honking.  So, I open the door to see what was going on and I see Karen and Linda.  And I think, oh they're just honking because they happened to arrive at the exact same time.  Then I see Darrick and Anne, and Julie, and Monica!  What?!?!  Those sneaky little friends of mine had arranged a whole Starbucks based surprise party for me.  They came bearing, coffee, pastries, oj, an egg casserole, everything you could think of for a fantastic brunch!  I even got my own Starbucks apron!  I couldn't imagine a better way to celebrate my birthday.  Thank you, thank you, thank you dear friends!!! :o)

No comments: