Snow...Day 2 2.24.11

Our backyard.
This used to be the walkway to our front door.


Norm in snow heaven.


My cool snow dude.


Logan was thrilled when we pulled this huge icicle off the roof.




Just when we thought we had A LOT of snow, we woke up this morning! As Logan would say, "Cowsiewowsers!" At one point we measured 21 inches! Now I've lived in this town for 11 years and we've never gotten so much so fast! The good news is that meant another day off! Woohoo! The bad news...no Starbucks. I knew we weren't going to be driving anywhere, but I thought we could walk. Poor Logan...he made it to the end of our cul-de-sac and proclaimed, "I'm tired!" It didn't even occur to me that schlepping through snow that's almost up to your waist might get a little tiring. So, we bagged that idea and just stayed home and played. It was another great day at home with my boys. {Just remind me of this joy when it's July and I'm still teaching!} Life is good.

No comments: