My Birthday 2.12.11

Kim and Mom
Me, Logan, and Shaneo


Mike


Dad


A happy boy with his very fancy dessert! ;o)



I couldn't have asked for much more on my birthday. The day began with Starbucks and a pedicure with Karen. Then, much to my delight, I recieved a card from Karen telling me that we were going on a shopping spree for my birthday! What?!?! Could it be?!?!? Had Karen won the lottery and not told me?!?!? Ummm, no. But, she still took me to three of my favorite stores and encouraged me to pick out something from each (within her budget, of course)! It was so much fun! Then I got Logan and Norman back and we gussied up for a night out with the family. We headed to one of my favorite local italian restuarants. The food was superb, the company was unbeatable, and the night was all I could ask for. Thanks to everyone who helped make this day so special for me. Life couldn't be any better!!!!

No comments: