Happy Birthday Macie 2.13.11

SpongeBob Extravaganza!
The kids getting the safety instructions.I mean, come on, how genius is that?



My little gymnast!


The birthday girl!



So, after Pierce's birthday party Logan and I had just enough time to run to Starbucks for an afternoon coffee (for me, of course) and then it was back to the gymnasium for birthday party number two, Macie! Macie and Logan have been in the same preschool class for two years now and I have to say, I simply adore this little girl. She is all tomboy and is so confident and just goes for it! There were a bunch of Logan's classmates there which he just loved and Leoni had gone all out with a SpongeBob theme, including Crabby patties. So creative! I seriously need to up my dessert game. And this is as close as I've ever gotten to get Logan to eat a "cheeseburger"! ;o) It was a wonderful party! Happy Birthday Macie and thanks for letting us share your special day with you. Life is good.

No comments: