Playdate 12.28.09

The sand was a bit wet, but definitely still digable.
Fun times on the swingset.

Mmmmm, delicious!


Karen had an appointment this morning, so Logan and I were lucky enough to get to have Craiger over for some play time. It wasn't that nice outside, but it wasn't really raining and wasn't too cold, so the boys and I bundled up and headed out. They had a blast playing in the sand box and then it was time to swing. They had so much fun watching as I tried to get Norman's toys away from him, and poor Craiger, was just sure he was going to fall off the swing. Then it was time to go in for some hot (or warm as Logan likes it) chocolate. The first batch was absolutely no good, I used water instead of milk. The boys were quick to tell me I made a mistake. :-) So, for batch number two I used milk and all was right with the world. What fun it is to spend time with these little ones. Life is good.

No comments: