Christmas Eve 12.24.09

Logan and Reise being very scary!
Mom and Dad...so cute.

Sweet, sweet Angel.

Zaylor you're so silly.

Grandma and all her great grandkids.


As always, for Christmas Eve we headed up to my aunt and uncle's place. I feel so blessed that I have such a large and close extended family. It never fails to move me how we all gather for Christmas Eve and have been doing so for as long as I can remember. Every year brings new relationships, new children, and new fun. This year we had 31 people total and it was a blast. The dinner was delicious (thank you Aunt Cheryl), the kids were thrilled and spoiled with all the gifts, and as always, the adults had such fun with the gift exchange. It's so fun to see what everyone vies for each year. I had my eye on a car cleaning set this year, but ended up with a gift card to Costco....not too shabby!! :-) Life is good!

No comments: