Bowling 12.30.09

That's one determined little bowler.
It was so fun to watch Craig try to figure out this whole bowling business.

Karen was quite the pro.

Me, not so much...here I am trying to will a strike.

Apparently bowling was a bit of a bore for Bretters. :-)


Bowling! I forgot how much I love to go. Mike had mentioned that he had taken Logan a few times and I had some free tickets burning a hole in my pocket, so I thought what better time to take my little boy and our friends (Karen, Craig, and Brett) bowling, than over Christmas break? It was so much fun, although Karen and I were much more into the actual bowling than the boys were. They really liked the novelty of it at first, but then after three frames they were much more interested in running up and down the wheelchair ramp and going to check out the video games. Ah well, it was still very fun and reminded me that I need to go more often. Life is good.

No comments: