Christmas Morning 12.25.09

Santa was here!
Logan with his new bike.

And his new cars.


Lovin' on Norm with his new rope toy.

That's one happy boy with a big ole bone.


Merry Christmas Everyone!!!! I don't care how old you are, there is just something magical about Christmas morning and this year was no exception. I got up before my boys and made myself a cup of coffee with peppermint mocha creamer (mmmm, delicious). Then (once I made sure the scene was set) I told Logan that Santa had been here. This was really the first year he "got it." Last year, he understood that Santa was this nice man that brought gifts, but he didn't really "get it." But, how things change in a year. What a fun morning we had. Logan got a new big boy bike from Santa and some other wonderful things. Norm, of course, was not forgotten. (Neither was I, thank you Santa.) Life is good.

No comments: