Christmas Day 12.25.09

Transformers from Uncy Mike...they were a big hit, for both Logan and Mike. :-)
Apparently, this Bionicle was one that Shane really wanted...phew!!!
Mom with her calendar that I made her with Jeff in the background opening something???

Kim showing her calendar to Grandma. Grandma's about to open hers.

How can you not just LOVE my dad when he makes faces like that at his grandson?????


So, after a wonderful morning, we got dressed and headed to my folks for the rest of our day. Just like with Christmas Eve, I feel so blessed that my immediate family is so close and that we spend this time together. I know we are very lucky. We had a simply wonderful Christmas. Love, laughter, food, family....does it get any better? (Mike and I were there too, I just didn't get any pictures.) Life is good.

No comments: