Fun at the Fair 9.1.09
















If I haven't said it before, I'll say it now...I LOVE FAIRS!!!! I love the energy, the excitement, the smells (well, most of them, that is), the rides, the animals, the vendors, (I mean where else can I buy a new car, sign up for insurance for that new car, load up a new outdoor firepit in that new car, pick out a new license plate frame for my new ride, all while having my knives sharpened and my palm read?), and, of course, the food!!! Logan and I had missed the first three fairs of the season, so I was bound and determined to get him to this one. Mom came with us and with free tickets from Karen (thanks again lady), we were off to the races. 3 and 1/2 hours later we were headed home a bit poorer, a bubble wand and bubble gun richer, exhausted, holding warm scones. Mmmmm, life is goooooood.

No comments: