Welcome Brett 9.20.09

Pinwheels for me, pasta salad for Linda, raspberry lemonade for Karen!!!
My co-host and I

The man of the hour with his mommy!

Mom got her turn with Brett as well...so cute!

Logan and Craig kickin' it outside!



When my BFF :-) had her second son this summer, I knew I wanted to host a party honoring the birth of this precious little boy. So, my dear friend Linda and I put our little noggin's together and threw a bash for little Brett today. It was so much fun. We had it at my place and went with a John Deere theme (it seemed very fitting for this little guy). I think the party was a hit. Kids played, grown-up's visited and ate, Brett got passed around, advice was shared, predicitons were made, gifts were opened, and smiles were aplenty. Thanks for helping me host Linda and thanks to everyone else for coming! Life is good little Brett, you're gonna love it!!! :-)

No comments: