It's Football Season 9.26.09

He was so ready to play.
Proud parents!

Yes, Tommy is the one with his hands on his hips! :-)

Brady and Anne looking on as Tommy fights to the death.

Get him Tommy! Get him!!!

Today I was lucky enough to attend Tommy's PeeWee football game and let me tell ya, I really rather hope that Logan shows no interest in football. YIKES!!!! Tommy was fantastic and I had more laughs on the sidelines with Anne and Darrick than I could have asked for, but people, we're talking tackle football here and these kids are still so teeny. I was scared out of my mind for them. Also, those darn coaches....one kept hollering, "GO LOW! GRAB THEIR LEGS! THEY CAN"T RUN WITHOUT LEGS!!!!" I mean seriously here. Having said that, I did have a blast and so appreciate the invite from my dear friends! Thanks Darrick and Anne. It was good times! Life is good.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hi Amy, I am finally getting caught up on checking out the blogs. Great pictures. At first I thought it was Logan in the football helmet and I was thinking oh my gosh. After reading the blog, I still think oh my gosh, I can't believe they tackle. Great pictures, the ice caves look spectacular, what a great way to spend the day. Take care!