Christmas Cocktails 12.24.10

Scott the bartender.
Karen and I with our yummy beverages.

Logan and Craig...I couldn't believe Logan didn't want his warm chocolate with little marshmellows...oh well.

Brett enjoying his Christmas snack. :o)



As Logan was taking random pictures, and I was attempting to take sweet, posed pictures in front of the tree, I got a call from Karen asking if Logan and I would like to come over for some Christmas cocktails before we all headed to our families for Christmas Eve. Ummmm, I'm pretty sure I said yes before she was even done asking the question. :o) Seriously, what a terrific idea. We're all dressed in our Christmas best enjoying a nice beverage with our dearest of friends to kick off the night. Sign me up! Karen had tried a delicious cocktail called a Jamacian Ten Speed and she got Scott to make us some...they were bright green with a red cherry in them...delicious and oh so festive! And she had hot chocolate ready for the boys, altough Logan wasn't too interested. Oh well, it was still the start of a wonderful night. Thanks again Karen and Scott, and I definitely think this needs to become a new tradition. Life is good with a Christmas cocktail in hand.

No comments: