A weekend adventure 10.2.10

Oh yeah, only the swankiest places for us!
Looks pretty new, hun?

Jules at the winery.

Nothin' like tasting some delicious wines!

Our view.


So, I'm just hanging out at home and my good friend Julie calls me up to see if I would like to go to see Jack Johnson at the Gorge this weekend...ummm, yes please! So, after making sure that Mike would take the boys for the whole weekend, I signed up! We headed out on Saturday and made the drive over, stopping at our motel and grabbing some lunch before we headed to the Gorge. Our hotel was a bit of a dive, but it was cheap and it gave us somewhere to stay and Julie paid (thanks again Jules). We had heard of a winery that was in walking distance of the Gorge. So, we parked at the winery, did some wine tasting, and then walked over to the concert from there. It was perfect. I will do this from now on! Life is good with friends like Julie and Matt.

No comments: