Field Trip to the Pumpkin Patch 10.7.10

"Can you believe that we get to pick out a pumpkin?"
4 little boys + a pumpkin patch=trouble

I love this time of year!

Logan's class...what a great lookin' group of kids.

Lookin' good Loganberry.


Last year I was unable to go to any of Logan's field trips so this year I've made it a priority. His first one of the year was to the local pumpkin patch that we absolutely love! Karen and I took Craig and Logan in my car and we met up with the rest of his class. The kids had such a great time doing all the wonderful activities that the people of the pumpkin patch had planned. We did a hayride out to the patch where the kids got to pick out the pumpkin of their choice, we got to pet all the farm animals and feed the chickens, we went on the yellow brick road, got to play in their playground, and ended our day with a story and some treats! It was a great field trip! Oh, and Karen and I started the day with Pumpkin Spice Lattes of course! Life is good.

No comments: