Oktoberfest 10.20.10

How much does my best friend rock? She even put up scrapbook paper to make a German flag!
Karen enjoying her beer!
Scott grilled up some delicious brats!

I'm so proud of myself that I tried sauerkraut...it's really not for me, but hey, at least I tried!

"Hooray for Oktoberfest!"


This year Karen decided that she wanted to try her hand at putting on an Oktoberfest dinner and I was more than happy to be her guinea pig! Scott grilled up some brats, Karen made German potato salad, we had hot mustard and sauerkraut and kettle chips...and, of course, beer! It was a fabulous dinner and I really think that Karen needs to make this an annual thing. :o) Right Karen? (Logan of course dinner partake in any of that...oh wait, he had some chips!) Life is good when you have good friends, good food, and good beer!

No comments: