Valentine's/President Progarm 2.11.10

Pierce and Logan walking in. (I love the smile Logan is giving me.)
What a good looking group...and Mrs. W is such an awesome music teacher.

"You're a grand ole flag, you're a high flyin' flag...."

Proud grandparents


Another holiday, another cuter than cute school program. So, as it happened to work out this year, Logan's preschool program was occuring the day before my birthday and the day before we were headed into a 4 day weekend. So, because I'm such a great mother and having no self-ish reasons to do so at all, I thought it best that I acutally have a 5 day weekend so I can watch Logan's program. Am I a giver or what? ;-) Anyway, we were told to dress our kids up in red, white, and blue and boy did they all look cute together. My parents were able to join me for the program and helped with the video taping (thanks Mom) while I took pictures. The kids sang 15 songs that were either love themed or patriotic. I'm so impressed every time Logan has a school program with not only how many songs the kids learn, but also all the movements and enthusiasm they bring. I fear that when I play the video back all you will be able to hear is me laughing because it's just such a cute sight. ;-) The program went off without a hitch and then it was time to mingle and eat goodies. Thanks to all the teachers and helpers that made this such a terrific event. Life is good.

No comments: