Redhook 2.5.10

Judy and I with some of our samples.
Darrick, Kim, and Diana...sweet, sweet friends.

Can you imagine what it would be like to not get along with your co-workers? I certainly can't. I have been lucky enough to make some wonderful friends through work and these same wonderful friends wanted to take me out for my big 35th birthday. (35? Mama Mia!) Anyway, since I had already made plans for my actual birthday and as my bff Karen says it really is my birthday week, er, birthday month, we went out tonight. Oh what fun! First we met at Judy's for a little pre-funk, then we all loaded up in her Suburban and headed to Redhook Brewery. ;-) Great friends, a good sampling of beverages, and delicious food. Not to end the night too early, we then headed over to a local pub for a nightcap and some pool. It was a wonderful evening and a great reminder as I quickly approach this milestone birthday of how lucky I am. Thanks friends...you're the best. Life is good.

No comments: