35? What the hell??? 2.12.10

Darrick...lookin' good.
Amy=pink, Darrick=blue, Monica=yellow, Julie=green ;-)

I think maybe I just did something good??!?!

Monica airing out her hands for optimal bowling performance.

Cutie little Jules.


Wow! 35. It really shouldn't matter. I mean, I don't feel different today than I did yesterday. But, wow. There's something about 35 that just feels old, older, not young. God willing, I'm not even to the half way point of my life; and I certainly don't look at myself as old...but, it does feel like kinda a big deal. Luckily my friends looked at it as a big deal as well and took me out to celebrate. ;-) First we met at Julie's where I got to open some fantastic gifts. Then is was off to see "Sherlock Holmes" with Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law. (Very good movie by the way, I highly recommend it.) From there we went for dinner and drinks. Mmmmmm. And then it was off to Glow Bowling. (We were also counting this as our February get together, unfortuantely not all of the Harem could attend.) Anyway, if you have never done this....put it on your bucket list. It's a hoot. They turn off the big lights. They turn on the florescence lights. They play music loud. And it rocks. :-) As it happened, it also was the opening ceremonies for the winter olympics so they had that playing as well. Anyway, we bowled for about 2 hours and then called it a night. All in all, a funfilled 35th. Thanks friends for making it memorable. Life is good.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Something tells me Fry, Hayman and Bauer are not a good combination!