Summer fun 7.26.09




On a whim, I called my mom and sister and invited them to come up my way for some lunch on this beautiful summer day. Lucky for me, they were all for it. I was also in the process of repainting my livingroom (more on that later) and I was dying for their opinions on the color. So, after giving me their approval (thanks guys), we headed to lunch at Red Robin, then went to a local strawberry farm for milk shakes, and then it was off to the park to burn off all that energy. Logan simply adores his big cousin Shaneo. I was worried that with a 5 and 1/2 year age difference between them, playing might be a little rough (Shane might think the things Logan wants to do would be too babyish and Logan might not be able to do what Shane wants), but I'm happy to report...it's not a problem. They are so close and love each other so much. It was a great way to spend a beautiful summer afternoon. Life is good.

No comments: