Picture Day 8.26.09

Thinking about whether or not to go for it!
The boys had a blast playing.

Freakin' precious!


Apparently I was quite concerned about something...???



Karen and baby Brett! :-)


Ever since their first summer together, Karen and I have gotten professional pictures taken of Logan and Craig. Soon enough this little tradition will end, but until then, I'm enjoying every moment of it. That's not to say that getting two 3 and 1/2 year olds to stay still, smile, and look at the camera all at the same time is easy, but it's life...crazy and loud with a little pleading, bargaining, and bribery thrown in for good measure! :-) The pictures won't be ready for a few weeks, but I think we were able to get a couple really good ones of our little guys. And the Sears ladies were fantastic and oh so patient! So, after we got the boys taken care of, I took them to a play area so Karen could get some of Brett (it was his one month shoot...I can't believe he's already a month!). Then it was off to McDonald's for lunch. Yes, I do take my child to McDonald's...live with it. Hello, they had Lego race cars in the Happy Meals...it was a no brainer! And to top it all off, when we got home, Logan took a 3 and 1/2 hour nap...yea for Mommy!!!!! Life is so good.

No comments: