The Zoo 6.22.09

I had to get some shots of my favorite animal!
The bears were awesome.

Which two are the monkeys?

Look at those climbers!


On our way out we saw this peacock in a pen with a bunch of goats...it was amazing!


Surprisingly enough, with all the fun adventures that Karen and I have had with the boys in the past 3 and a half years, we have yet to go to the zoo together. Well, before Craig was blessed with a new little brother or sister, we decided to get these boys to see some animals together, and what a fun time it was. The boys were great. They pointed out all the animals for us to see, made animal noises galore, and were thrilled with all the fun sights. (Although I think I need to get Logan to an aquarium, as the animals he most wanted to see were sharks, whales, and fish.) It was a long day, but a great one. Oh, and the new penguin exhibit was fantastic! Life is good.

No comments: