It's Party Time 6.14.09

Logan's favorite part of any party. :-)
Sophia was thrilled with her soccer ball.
I loved this clock...it's it beautiful?
Once a year we try to line up all the kids from our little gang in birth order...look at that bunch!
Charlie was full of kisses (aka bites on the cheek, neck, ear, anything he could get to) for his mama!


This Sunday Logan and I attended the 4th birthday party for our little friend Sophia. What a doll this little one is. She is absolutely all girl. This party had Dora and princess everywhere. Julie and Matt (Sophia's lucky parents) put on quite a party complete with lunch, cake and ice cream, an obstacle course, and goodie bags. I always have such a fantastic time when I get together with my "work" friends. Thanks for including us guys. Happy Birthday Sophia. Love ya. Life is good.

No comments: