Photo Shoot 5.25.09











I was lucky enough to have my dear friend Rebecca come over this Memorial weekend to take some shots of Logan and Norman. She has recently started her own photography company and I think she's gonna hit it big time...what do you think? Seriously, if you like what you see let me know and I can give you her contact information, or better yet go to http://www.rebeccabrethauerphotography.blogspot.com/. I'm already thinking of when I can get her to come down again. We had such a wonderful day. First she came to the house and got some great pics of Norman and Logan, then it was off to the park, and last, but Lord knows never least, it was a stop at our Starbucks. She even treated me to a coffee, geesh she's spoiling me rotten. Then two weeks later I received a cd full of fantastic images. Becky, I can't thank you enough. August, right? :-) Anyway, here are a few of the precious images she was able to capture. (All photos from this post, curtesy of rebecca brethauer photography.) Life is oh so very good.