Emerald Downs 6.7.09

Waiting for the races to begin.
One of the horses that I won with!!!! (That's right, I said one of the horses.) :-)

I couldn't pry Logan away from Shaneo.

This is where the ponies were last time, Logan decided to walk the track and be a pony.


What a way to end the day. :-)




No, I do not have a gambling problem. Yes, we have gone to Emerald Downs twice in less than a month. Listen, Logan loved it. Kim, Shane, and Mike weren't able to go with us last time. And Mom thought it would be fun to go there to celebrate her 60th (Happy Birthday Mom, love you!). I'm pleased to report that we had just as much fun as last time, and I actually won!!!! Unfortunately, the pony rides were down for the day, but Logan improvised. Good times were had by all. Life is good with money in your pocket! :-)

No comments: