Strawberry Fields...6.29.09

I think we have some eager berry pickers on our hands.
Karen and the boys out in the field.

Don't they look delicious?


Looks like Logan thinks so. :-)

What a good crop!


Every year we try to get to the local strawberry fields to do some pickin' and taste testing! This year Karen and I brought the boys and they were all over the place. They were very particular about being the ones to carry the buckets and do most of the picking. The hard part was helping them recognize the ripe berries, no one wanted a bucket full of green strawberries. For me, the hardest part was making sure Logan didn't eat them all right then and there. What can I say, my little boy loves strawberries. Then when we were done picking, we of course had to indulge in a fresh strawberry milkshake. Dang, life is good!

No comments: