A Little Walk 4.19.09

My little rascal kept running up to the ducks and then running away screaming.
We brought food this time...the ducks love us now!

Just one of the 35 ducks I counted that day.


Can I just say yet again how lucky I am? My little boy loves, loves, loves to take our weekly walk to Starbucks. Weather permitting, I load up the boys (I'm including Norman here of course) and we head to Starbucks. It's a great walk, short enough that I'm not carrying Logan and it takes us right by a duck pond. Norman loves it!! And the bonus is that Starbucks is waiting for us at the end. Woohoo!! Today was a lovely day and the weather people had forcasted upper 70's, again woohoo!! Unfortunately, it never quite got there, but that didn't stop us and by 9:30am Logan was asking to go for a "yittle walk". So off we went. Life is good.

No comments: