Easter 4.12.09

Happy Easter!
Norman's gift!

Some of Logan's treasures at Grandma's house.

I just loved that he took a moment to lay down like this and survey the loot.


Oh sweet, sweet cousins.

Once again the Easter bunny made a stop at our place for Logan, and Norman. :-) As Logan was opening his eggs and finding new cars, he just kept repeating, "Wow! Wow!" It was priceless. We had a great morning, then made our stop to Starbucks and picked up Grandma Claire as we headed to my folks place for Easter dinner. I love it when we all can get together. Logan and Shane just have so much fun together and I love seeing my family. The boys got some more Easter goodies, then we had a fabulous dinner (thanks Mom), and then because it was raining out, an indoor Easter Egg Hunt. Logan was a bit let down when every egg didn't have a car in it. He would shake one, hear money inside, and say, "Uh, money again." Silly boy. I love that he's too little yet to "get" money. What a great day! Happy Easter everyone. Life is good.

No comments: