Bouncy Fun Zone 4.2.09

Eva on the slide.
Foster and Logan playing basketball.


Logan, Spencer, and Eva having bouncy fun!

Day four of Spring Break Logan and I headed north for a playdate with Spencer, Foster, Eva, and little Jacob. What a great time! Lunch and play time at Beth's house first, and then it was off to the Bouncy Fun Zone. I had never been there before and let me tell you, what a fantastic place to take kids. Imagine a warehouse filled with bouncy toys...slides, mazes, houses, it was terrific. Logan hadn't seen these guys in awhile, but he fell right in and they became inseperatable. The girls and I were able to visit while the kids played. They played for about two hours which lead my little man to take a three hour nap...can I just say, heaven!!!! Life is good.

No comments: