Daffodils 3.27.11








Eventhough today was a bit rainy and windy, Logan and I still went on a daffodil hunt. Every year our county grows beautiful fields of daffodils and every year (it seems) that those fields change location. {There is a chance it could just be me and my sense, or lack thereof, direction.} Anywho, so Logan and I jumped in the ole Highlander and headed out. This year Logan decided that our Hallmark Easter Bunny needed to come with us. As luck would have it, after only a short while of searching, we came across a lovely field. I wish I could have gotten some better pictures, but for one it was awfully cold out, and two, I'm such a rule follower and they had signs posted everywhere saying "Stay Out." So, without freezing our tushies off or doing any trespassing, these are what we were left with. Maybe next year, I'll push the boundaries a bit. :o) Life is good.

No comments: