Walking to Starbucks 2.21.10

The boys eager to get bread from me to give to the ducks!
It seemed like there were hundreds of them.

Karen and her boys.

Me and my boys.


They were so cute just watching the ducks eat and swim.

On this beautiful, warm, sunny Sunday (it's hard to believe it's winter still), Karen, Craig, Brett, Logan, Norman, and I headed out for a nice walk to Starbucks. We love taking this stroll as it leads us by the ducks. On this particular day we met a nice lady that I've seen there before and boy did she come prepared. She had a huge plastic bag full of corn seed for the ducks and they went crazy. It was clear that they knew her and the goodies she had in store for them. She was very kind and let the boys help her feed the ducks. Then a nice man came by with some bread and he let the boys help him feed the ducks as well. Spoiled guys! :-) Once we got back to my place, the neighbor boys were out in the cul-de-sac riding their bikes, so we joined in. What a fun few hours. Unfortunately, it was only after the fact that I relized I had my camera on some weird setting that made my pictures a bit grainy. Oh well. Life is good with so much fun to be had.

No comments: