Playground Fun 2.15.10

Logan working his way through the "pirate ship".
Craig scaling the rock wall.

Karen and Brett

My boy and I headed down the wet slide (thanks for getting most of it off Karen! ) :-)


So on this President's Weekend, Logan and I headed to a nearby school with Karen, Craig, and Brett to have some fun, and boy did we ever. (This will hopefully the school that Logan attends from kindergarten to 8th grade!) The boys had a great time playing on all the playground equipment (Karen and I even got into the action too). Brett took it easy in his stroller, we met a new sweet old puppy (who just happened to be a golden retriever), and Karen and I tested our knowledge of geography with a map of the United States. Needless to say, we were pretty sure it wasn't quite acurate as we couldn't quite place a couple states. Hey, I'm an English teacher, not Social Studies! :-) It was a very fun way to spend our last day of this long weekend. Thanks Karen and boys. Life is good.

No comments: