Bedtime Routine 2.21.10

First it's bath time...
Then teeth get brushed... Followed by 2 stories...

Awwwww, sweet, sweet sleeping boy! :-)


After four years, Logan and I finally have it down...the perfect bedtime routine that leaves him peacefully sleeping and me peacefully drinking a nice glass of wine and catching up on my favorite shows. It's funny how once you find what works for you, bedtimes aren't a chore. I actually look forward to our little routine and how we both know what needs to be done. Logan will tell me, "Momma, it's baff time. Don't fowget the cowors." Or, "Momma, member, TWO stowies, dat's my deal!" Anyway, it's a great time to bond with my little man and it's so nice to not have to fight with him about "two more minutes" or "not yet" or "it's not dark out". Hopefully, this routine will serve us well and last for quite awhile. Life is good when your four year old is sleeping soundly! :-)

No comments: