Downtown Disney 3.31.13

Once we settled in, we decided to walk over to Downtown Disney to look around and have some dinner.  The last time I was at Disneyland there was no Downtown Disney and of course Logan had never been, so Mike (who had been to Downtown Disney before) kind of led the way and showed us all around.  I was amazed at all the changes since I had last been to the area.  As we were walking around we came across a fantastic Disney store and while I was thinking about saving souvenir shopping to the last day, we couldn't help but pick up a few things.  :o)  Then we moved on to the LEGO store which totally blew my mind.  They had this great area outside the store where kids could build Lego cars and then race them.  So, of course, Logan had to participate in that.  Then we found this great Itailan restuarant to have some dinner at.  And while the dinner and sitting outside and such was great, the highlight was the guy walking around making balloon creations.  We saw him doing Spiderman, The Little Mermaid, Crush, etc.  So, when he got to our table I was thinking Logan was going to pick something amazing, because really this guy could do anything.  What does my little guy pick...a sword.  :o)  Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I think I could even do that!! ;o)  But then the guy made Logan a sword belt and a helmet as well!!!  Totally cool and a fantastic way to begin our trip!

We made it! 
 I let Logan pick out any Mickey ears he wanted...and I have to say I was surprised to see him pick out a pair from "The Nightmare Before Christmas" since he has never even seen that movie.  But, I think he really liked how badass he looked in them.  ;o)
 Logan's car is the one on the left...he won! 
 When we walked into the LEGO store and saw this huge LEGO Hulk we couldn't believe it!  And what were the odds that Logan was wearing his Hulk shirt?!?!?  It was great!
Logan wearing all his balloon business!

No comments: