And We're Off 3.31.13

I have been dreaming about taking my little boy to Disneyland since, ummm, forever!!!  So, after waiting for Logan to stop crying when he rode rides and for him to be tall enough to go on anything at the park, we booked our trip for Spring Break.  And major bonus for us, when we were talking about our trip with the family, my brother asked if he could come with us...YUMMMM, yes please!  I was SO grateful that he was willing to come with us.  As excited as I was to take Logan to Disneyland, I was nervous to take him all by myself.  And looking back now, I know I could do it, but man, it's a hell of a lot easier to have another adult around, whether it was having someone to wait in line to hold our spot, save a table to eat at, take pictures, or visit with...I couldn't have appreciated having him there more!  So, after eating some breakfast and doing some last minute packing, Logan and I headed to Mike's to pick him up.  We got to the airport and checked in with plenty of time so we decided to grab some lunch at Anthony's.  We got a seat right by the window and all enjoyed a delicious lunch...there's something SO great about that excitement and enthusiasm you feel as you embark on a great adventure!  Anyway, as we sat enjoying our meal we were aware that we were getting close to boarding time, but knew we still had about 1/2 an hour.  Well, we finished up, made a swing by the restroom, and then sauntered to our gate, only to hear them calling our names over the intercom.  Apparently, from the time we arrived at the airport until then, our flight had come in and they moved up the take off time.  We had a slight moment of panic and then realized it worked out perfectly as we were the last ones to board and didn't have to wait around.  And we were off.....




No comments: