Pictures?? 10.25.09










In a few weeks, we have another photo session scheduled with my dear friend Becky. This time it's gonna be the whole family and we really wanted to do it outside, try to get a really good feel for fall and such. So, I've been on the lookout for a great place to get these photos taken. My cousin, Brandi, knew of a place and so me and Logan and Kim and Shaneo went with her on a blustery afternoon and checked it out! Assuming it doesn't rain, it was perfect!!! I was enthralled with the site and I can't imagine all that Becky is going to be able to do with it. That girl has got a good eye. Anyway, here are some images from this old farm that we're hoping to use. Wish us luck and no rain. I'll be sure to post some pictures when the shoot happens. Life is good!

No comments: