Halloween in November 11.1.08

That Kirby is so dangerous and funny. Look at that paw out ready to strike.
Oh my little triceratops.

"Dat better, Sane?"

This was the first year that Logan actually liked dressing up.

The annual picture in front of Mom and Dad's fireplace.

Because I didn't have Logan for Halloween this year, we did our trick or treating a day late. Luckily we have amazing friends and family who were willing to keep out their candy and decorations so Logan and I could have our trick or treating experience. Thanks to everyone who made it such a fun night: Grandma Claire, Papa Bill and Grandma Jo-Jo, Jack and Elsie, and Mom and Dad. Kim and Shaneo and Katie all met us at Mom and Dad's so Logan got some great play time with his favorite cousin, Shaneo. As he says..."I wuv you Sane." We also got a chance to play with the very fickle kitty, Kirby. At one point, Shane's sword broke and he was very upset. Logan gave him many loves and kept asking him, "Dat better Sane?" What a little lovebug I have on my hands. Life is good.

No comments: