Friend Party Extravaganza 11.2.08

Logan and I in front of one of the dino's I made for the party.
Logan actually did quite well with the fossils...but it was Tommy who prevailed.

As much as those little tikes tried, that pinata was not willing to break.


So many cupcakes, so little time.

The Anderson's got Logan a book about two of his favorite things...The Dinotrain!


Some might call me insane, but I decided to throw two separate birthday parties this year. Last year it just got too crazy at my place to have friends, family, grandparents, great grandparents, and oodles of little ones running around. So, this weekend we did a friend birthday party. It was so much fun. We played pin the dino head on the fossil, the kids beat up a t-rex pinata, we had cupcakes, opened presents, and overall had a grand time. It is always so much fun to visit with friends and watch our children play together. Life is good.

No comments: