Field Trip 6.6.12

On the way there on the bus...Logan and his classmate...the two charges!
I just loved this...I looked to my left as the employees were explaining the plan for the day, and there were three terrific moms with their girls all with their arms around them...precious!
The water area!
The vet center.  This porcupine was in desperate need of some TLC.  :o)  Dr. Logan to the rescue.
The construction zone.
The lesson today was about trees...here the kids were checking to see how old they were.
Then they got to make their own paper...Logan chose green.
Logan's class.

Today was the kindergarten field trip so I took the day off work to help chaperone.  I was happy to do it and I was thinking, oh this will be good...the teacher will be so happy to have the help.  Well, apparently I wasn't the only one to think that...18 parents volunteered!!!  So I was officially in charge of Logan and just one other little boy.  {Easiest gig ever!}  The field trip was to a local children's musuem and it was awesome!!  The kids had such a wonderful time and so did the parents!  It was well organized, fun, and the kids learned a lot.   I just adore Logan's school and am so happy how involved everyone is!  Thanks Mrs. P. for organzing this wonderful field trip!

No comments: