Happy Easter 4.7.12

I think the Easter Bunny should be very happy with this spread!
The Easter Bunny was here!
Happy guy with some of his new toys from the Easter Bunny.
Nice job Logan...you even found the one in my boots.
I thought this one was going to be really hard...you see how it blends in with the others?  Well, he found it, no problem!

Food for the Easter Bunny.  Check.  An Easter basket full of goodies.  Check.  An egg hunt around the house.  Check.  It was a great Easter!!  Logan was totally into the hunt for eggs and he did really, really well.  I think the Easter bunny needs to make it a little harder next year.  I He forgets that I have one smart little boy on my hands!  That and I think Logan got some practice helping Karen look for the eggs for her birthday.  Happy Easter everyone!

No comments: