Santa 11.29.09

The boys waiting in line for their chance to meet Santa.
Shane's such a pro and I love that at 9 he still loves this.

Logan requested, "bee transformer, cars, and ice age." So sweet!

Such a big boy.

Logan and Shane showing their true colors. :-)


On Sunday the 29th of November, Mom, Kim, Shane, Logan, and I met at a local nursery to see Santa. Logan has had on and off success with Santa. Last year was the first year that he didn't cry, but I still had to sit up with him. This year, my big brave 4 year old, went up all by himself and proceeded to talk Santa's ear off. It was precious. I love taking Logan here because not only do they not charge a fee (they only ask for donations that go to local charities), they also let you take your own pictures while they take their professional ones, and Santa is especially fantastic! He's kind, genuine, and as real as they come. I'm so glad that Logan had a great experience this time because later I found out that our Santa may not be there next year as his health is failing. I hope he knows how much joy he has brought to numerous children and parents over the years. He'll be in our thoughts and prayers. Life is good with Santa.

No comments: