Mariner Fan Fest 1.25.09

Our arrival greeting.
Running the bases (with the pink ball that was Logan's prize possession)


In the locker room


And the weight room


Waiting for our turn to go play catch!!


So on this beautifully freezing day, Logan and I went with a bunch of our friends to Mariner Fan Fest. It was fantastic! Besides freezing our little bums off, we were given access to areas usually closed off (the locker rooms, the weight room, the interview area), we got free stuff up the yahoo (backpacks, lunch boxes, hats, t-shirts), got to run the bases, and play catch out on the field. Logan found a pink baseball that I couldn't pry out of his hands and I picked up a great new sweatshirt. Then we ended the afternoon with lunch at the brewery across the street. Life is good!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

sounds like a great time Amy. I finally found the email with your blog link. I started my own blog too, I think my Mom sent you the address. It is so much fun seeing all the fun things you and Logan are doing. He is such a sweetie!!